You better sit down, as the data below contains some very disturbing information. The fact of the matter is that we Americans no longer own the US.
It’s scary, but truth be told, this country is being sold to communist China and many other hostile foreign nations! Many of our companies are also being seized by foreign interests.
The Disturbing Land Grabs
Currently, more than 50 countries have land here within our country. Many investors and foreign nations have been buying American land, mainly in the countryside, where agricultural activity generates a lot of economic income.
The biggest countries that have tens, hundreds of millions, and billions of dollars on our American soil are:
- Canada – occupies the top spot due to many logging companies, stakes in agricultural land
- Saudi Arabia
- China – which poses the greatest threat to US security
- Many, many others.
Before, it was just land owners and buying up land, but it’s become much bigger than that!
When China buys US land, it effectively becomes theirs forever. Let that swish around a bit.
— bob rocco (@romroc2012) October 4, 2022
American Companies Being Bought Out
There are several American companies that no longer belong to their origin and were sold to other countries. Usually, it is common for companies to outsource certain jobs and manufacturing processes to other countries.
Though unlike that, there are companies that have sold their title and actual ownership to other countries. What makes it more worrying is the fact that not only countries allied with the USA have ownership of certain companies.
The most worrying factor is to see that China, for example, owns a large part of land and companies in our country.
Here is a list of some formerly American companies that are now owned by Chinese businessmen:
- Legendary Entertainment – film company bought for $3.5 billion by Dailan Wanda Group
- TTI Floor Care North America – formerly TTI Floor Care North America
- Starplex Cinemas
- Smithfield Foods – the largest producer of pork products in the USA
- Ironman Triathlon: Dailan Wanda Group purchased 100% of World Triathlon Corporation for US$650 million
- Brookstone Inc: purchased by the Chinese investment firm for over US$173 million in 2014
- The Waldorf Astoria Hotel: Purchased for US$1.95 billion by Anbang Insurance Group
- OmniVision Technologies Inc
- Baby Trend Inc: Alpha Group Co. Ltd. bought it for $94 million
- Riot Games Inc
- Many, many more
The NDAA requires just a briefing if China buys land near our US military installations, but does NOT prohibit China from buying land near our military installations.
In other words, just write a report when China buys land by the base but don’t bother stopping them.
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) December 7, 2022
In addition to this disturbing list, there are several other dozens of companies that sold co-participation to Chinese companies.
- Universal Music Group
- Uber Technologies Inc
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The Cleveland Cavaliers
- Milk Producers of America Inc
If you, like me, feel bad about this invasion of our territory, stop consuming something from these companies. Don’t be complicit in delivering our country into the hands of the enemy.
I don’t know about you, but I’m even wondering who really owns the USA? Whose internet is this I’m using? Are we really American anymore or have we already sold our souls to China?This article appeared in FreshOffThePress and has been published here with permission.